Depeche Mode Forum S'enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Profil FAQ Liste des Membres Rechercher Groupes d'utilisateurs
Depeche Mode Forum
Information solo de synthé sur precious

Depeche Mode Forum » Discographie   
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant
AuteurMessage
Axl

RebE|z

Sujet du message: solo de synthé sur precious Répondre en citant

vous savez, vers 2.24 du morceau.

c'est quel modele de synthé ?

samples bienvenus si vous avez des urls sympa.

merci.
Ven 09 Déc 2005 à 15:36
Top of PageVoir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Koban

Honoris Causa

Lieu : Agentorangum

Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A l'oreille je serais incapable de te le dire, mais je suppose qu'il se trouve dans le matos énuméré par Ben Hillier dans l'interview suivante :

Where can we hear obvious examples of the three ARP 2600s at work?
The drum sounds on “I Want it All” [one of Gahan’s songs] are those, run from the 1601 as we played with the envelopes and filters. Then, there’s that rather ominous bass that begins “The Sinner in Me,” which also uses the 2600s.

“John the Revelator” has these high, randomish arpeggios at the beginning and end.
That was a VCS-3 simulated by [Native Instruments] Reaktor, combined with this cool ring mod Martin cooked up on his Nord Lead 2. Other software that saw a lot of use included their Pro-53 and [Way Out Ware] TimewARP 2600.

I saw a real VCS-3 in the studio too. Any insights from having so many vintage axes next to their software imitations?
No question, the emulations are very close. I physically use them differently. The software 2600 would be played from a keyboard, of course, not run off a step sequencer. The real VCS-3 was mainly for treatments [processing other sounds] because any sort of MIDI-to-CV on it is entirely hit or miss, where the plug-in was better at creating actual lines.

Where did the Voyetra-8 show up?
All over. What a synth, as fat as it is unstable! In fact, it’s that bottom end on “Pain I’m Used To.”

What’s the most unexpected thing you did?
Our fair share of electronic treatments to acoustic sounds, but even more of the opposite. For example, Martin might be playing guitar through a synth, but in the next room, we had two or three synths going through different amps, with different mics, to get all these textures we could then blend during mixing. I’d also grab things out of the air with a cheap mic attached right to my laptop, treating them in Ableton Live, which got this washy, distant sound. We created a lot of atmospheres that way.

Source : http://www.keyboardmag.com/story.asp?sectioncode=29&storycode=11609
Sam 10 Déc 2005 à 23:58
Top of PageVoir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web du posteur
devoted.clems

Addicted posteur

Addicted posteur

Lieu : Bordeaux

www.stranjluv101.com/DM-Fairfax-2005-12-09-APTIUT.mp3
Jeu 15 Déc 2005 à 20:21
Top of PageVoir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer l'e-mailSkype
devoted.clems

Addicted posteur

Addicted posteur

Lieu : Bordeaux

Ca veut dire quoi tout ça?!
Jeu 15 Déc 2005 à 20:22
Top of PageVoir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer l'e-mailSkype
STUMM

devoted.clems a écrit:
Ca veut dire quoi tout ça?!

eeuh ton lien il tombe pas un peu comme un cheveu dans la soupe? Laughing
Jeu 15 Déc 2005 à 20:47
Top of PageVoir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web du posteur
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Depeche Mode Forum » Discographie  

Sauter vers:  
Key